The activ@eden Cluster Lead Teacher Raw and Flawed Conference and Lunch.
Date: Monday 3rd November.
Venue: Edendale School
Time: 9.15 to 2.30pm
Cluster Schools presentations from Lead teachers at Balmoral, Dominion Rd, Edendale, Mt Eden, Epsom Normal Primary, Maungawhau and Mt Eden Normal Primary.
We ask that the focus of presentations be on the Lead Teachers’ reflections past, present and future of the National Program Goal 3 below.
[Principals will be reporting against National Goals 1, 2 and 3 for the Exit Milestone Report]
Note: Data based evidence for your presentation includes: photos, video, teacher voice, student voice etc, mind-maps, data analysis, graphs questionnaires, diaries, study carried out, research, transcripts, observations, feedback, examples of student work, (hardcopy or digital) case notes etcNational Programme Goal 3:
Improving teaching quality and learning outcomes for all students
For example you could talk about:
- Increased teachers’ confidence and skills in using ICT and/or the structured overview of learning outcomes.
- Increased capability of teachers and principals to use ICT and/or the structured overview of learning outcomes for their own professional learning
- Increased capability of teachers and principals to use ICT and/or the structured overview of learning outcomes to facilitate improvements in students’ learning, engagement and achievement.
- What progress has been made towards achieving these goals?
- What evidence supports this?
- What are the key lessons for the school?
- What are the next steps towards achieving the outcome